Foxy FX
5-MeO-DiPT
by Sweet
Citation:   Sweet. "Foxy FX: An Experience with 5-MeO-DiPT (exp1579)". Erowid.org. Jul 18, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1579

12 mg oral 5-MeO-DiPT (powder / crystals)

My first and, so far, only experience with Foxy was in the presence of three other guys trying it for the first time as well. We all took about 12 milligrams dissolved in water. Myself and one of my other friends began feeling it after about 20 minutes. We had extreme energy bursts and definite discomfort in the solar plexus region. No real visuals to speak of. My friend described it as shrooms with the added bonus of control over the trip. If you want to release and trip hard, you can. If you get pulled over by the Man, you can instantly exert control over your behavior and appear completely normal.

Time seemed a lot slower. Trip lasted about 4 hours, and I was still feeling it at around 7 hours. Definitely a great way to spend an afternoon/evening. Ravers take heed: this is a great way to break up your weekly tradition of raves and E, and it makes you appreciate them a lot more. For example, E was beginning to lose some of its glory for me, and then I took Foxy and it made me really appreciate my Experiences.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1579
Published: Jul 18, 2000Views: 4,441
5-MeO-DiPT (57) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)