Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Heavenly Blue mixed with Hash Oil (low dose of MG)
Morning Glory Seeds & Cannabis - Hash Oil
by Typhon
Citation:   Typhon. "Heavenly Blue mixed with Hash Oil (low dose of MG): An Experience with Morning Glory Seeds & Cannabis - Hash Oil (exp1588)". Erowid.org. Oct 29, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1588

oral Morning Glory (seeds)

This was my roommate's and I's first time every taking MG. I'm still stoned as I write this so It may not make much sense but I'll try. I'll dispense the info to you in chronicological order.

1600 - took two packets of morning glory seeds
1700 - slight 'haze if the braiz' if you know what I mean. Limbs felt a bit heavy. Also getting pretty tired.
1800 - same as 1700
1900 - starting to get a bit of a mushroomy kinda buzz to it. getting kinda restless.
2000 - bought the hash oil cause we wanted to get things going. Once we smoked a couple hoots we were really fucked up. It was like a total crazy mushroom buzz. It was like I took about 4 - 4.5 grams of good mush. I really liked it.
2200 - Mushroom buzz is gone but still really stoned.

Then I just got really stoned and I think the feelings from the seeds are gone. I'm writing this still stoned @ 0400 that night (morning). I hope this is helpfull. I don't think I will do the seeds ever on their own. I've done acid before and it was nothing like that. I think the THC really helped us. We both would do it again with THC down the road. But we didn't like the initial buzz so we don't it for a while. It's worth trying but I think it really varies from person to person on what it will do to you.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1588
Published: Oct 29, 2000Views: 13,157
Cannabis - Hash (93), Morning Glory (38) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Combinations (3)