Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Snakes Crawling
Nutmeg
by Aferditi
Citation:   Aferditi. "Snakes Crawling: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp15996)". Erowid.org. Oct 1, 2021. erowid.org/exp/15996

1 Tbsp oral Nutmeg
  2 tablets oral Acetaminophen (pill / tablet)

I tried the nutmeg around 1:00 in a mixture of Hawaaiin Punch and a heaping tlbsp. I sat in front of my computer for about an hour talking to my friend, Phil, and started feeling really strange. It was like being buzzy off of MJ or something. I went to my room and stared at myself in the mirror and scared myself. Then I layed in bed with my lights off and kept looking aroung my room really paranoid. I thought a snake was by my hand and heard sort of a hissing noise.

I was hallucinating, but it wasn't really scary, it was more a comfortable experience. I went to bed and got the best sleep I've probably ever had and had a very strange dream, that was very detailed at the time, but hard to picture now. I woke up in the morning around 9:30 and my eyes were hard to open and a had a slight headache which went away after I took a few aspirin. The mixture really did work and I'm willing to try it again

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 15996
Published: Oct 1, 2021Views: 326
Dreams (85), Nutmeg (41) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)