Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
More Fucked Than I Thought Possible
Cannabis
by Curtis
Citation:   Curtis. "More Fucked Than I Thought Possible: An Experience with Cannabis (exp16225)". Erowid.org. Nov 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/16225

repeated smoked Cannabis (plant material)
    repeated smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

This trip was the best I've ever experienced on weed. It was so intense yet, so relaxing. It first started when I rode my bike over to my friends house still a little high. Then we got buzzed at the house and had a cigarette or two. Then his dealer came over and rolled us a fat joint. We were so excited that we ran into the garage and got ready to hotbox this small ass little plymouth. My friend took first hit then me. 9 hit's later I was laughing uncontrollably. Then we calmed down and hit the bowl in my pipe. I got three hits and was finally out. By this time I was very blown and things I've never experienced before started to happen. I started to see everything in red. Then I looked at my friend and he look like a rubber tree with moving branches. I thought the weed might have been laced, so I aksed him and he said no. So we decided to go back into the house and this is where I started laughing uncontrollably again. My friends suggested filming me and putting me on Guinness for ''most fucked up''. But I said I'll pass After I stopped laughing for like a half hour straight I laid down on the floor and everything just seemed like I was in total paradise. I felt so free and so connected with myself that I just wanted to explode in joy and happiness. I started to get hungry so I got some pizza and everyone else got Burger King. I ate about 4 slices of pizza and then just went into a complete state of oblivion. I listened to no one. I was having the time of my life. I cared about nothing. I was like this for about 2 hours going in and out of this and other different states. I was too stoned to remember much but all I can tell you is that this was a life changing experience and may be too intense for some. Overall I had a great time and I'm looking forward to being stoned this much again.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 16225
Published: Nov 20, 2018Views: 647
Cannabis (1) : General (1), Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)