Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
More Attuned With Whatever I Was Doing
Morning Glory
by Breathe
Citation:   Breathe. "More Attuned With Whatever I Was Doing: An Experience with Morning Glory (exp16467)". Erowid.org. May 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/16467

5.4 g oral Morning Glory (edible / food)

I wish to share my experience, albeit a small, but positive one.

I bought 3 packs of Lawn & Garden brand MG:HB, each pack being 1.8 g. Took them home, washed them off with Vegetable Wash, rinsed with water, and made a very delectable Morning Glory Smoothie! My mix was a blend of frozen rasberries, blueberries, blackberries, a banana, and some organic apple juice. It's fun to make up a blend.

So I drink the wonderful smoothie, and chew any remaining pieces of seed that got partially blended. Voila. A couple hours later I'm feeling good, and it lasted for about 6 hours. My feeling was one of awareness for things in my house, and I was more attuned with whatever I was doing, whether it was listening to music, reading a book, watching TV.

I am 235 lbs, and took 5.4 g of the stuff, and didn't see any hallucinations, but still had a really good time. This was my first time using it, so I didn't want to overdo it, but I am planning to up the dose I take for the next time.

Side note: I took a nice swig of everybody's friend, Pepto Bismol, a little bit before I made the smoothie, and a half swig soon after I finished it, and didn't suffer much, if any, the stomach pains that are described in other MG experiences.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 16467
Published: May 3, 2018Views: 716
Morning Glory (38) : Preparation / Recipes (30), General (1), Alone (16)