It Did the Trick for Me
Red Rock
by J-hooka
Citation:   J-hooka. "It Did the Trick for Me: An Experience with Red Rock (exp16627)". Erowid.org. Jun 28, 2007. erowid.org/exp/16627

smoked Red Rock

About a weak ago, a friend of mine offered me some red rock 'opium.' I had heard mixed reports on this substance. Some of my friends really liked it and said that it was better than black tar opium, while others said that it had no effect at all. My friend left me a small bag of red rock one night, and the next morning I woke up and gave it a try. I smoked it out of a glass pipe, and I started to feel some effects almost instantly. The buzz was not like opium; I felt like I was stoned on weed and waxed on heroin at the same time. I ended up nodding out for a few hours afterwards. That night, a couple of my friends and I smoked some more, but with ganja this time. All of my friends claimed to feel the same effect.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 16627
Published: Jun 28, 2007Views: 8,563
Red Rock (156) : Alone (16), First Times (2)