Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Nutmeg is Damn Worth It!
Nutmeg
by Ec$tA$y
Citation:   Ec$tA$y. "Nutmeg is Damn Worth It!: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp1664)". Erowid.org. Oct 22, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1664

oral Nutmeg (ground / crushed)

Well, I was kinda wondering what nutmeg would do, cuz I read some things about it and people say it works. So I tried it out. And I must say, it was well worth it. I ate one tablespoon, and it tasted incredibly bad, but I downed it with some Mountain Dew. The taste lasted forever, quite annoying. But within 30 min. I was already feeling a light buzz. Then I took another tablespoon after 30 min. Things got a lot better then. I felt like I just smoked some weed, but it was just nutmeg. I started trippin and thought I was Bob Marley up on stage performing.

I was singing to the wall and I could see the audience and everything, that was pretty cool. My friend was just sittin there laughing at me. Then I saw cubes everywhere, and the were all colorful and stuff, and then I had a laughing fit about that. Then I smoked a few bowls of marijuana and things really intensified then. That was that day, the next day I woke up high. It was a light buzz, but still was pretty nice. That lasted most of the day, with me smokin a little weed in between then. Overall, worth a try. Definitely. But, my friend had 3 tablespoons and didnt feel anything...I guess it depends on the person. Peace.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1664
Published: Oct 22, 2000Views: 5,530
Nutmeg (41) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)