Never Again
Nutmeg
by Nik
Citation:   Nik. "Never Again: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp1683)". Erowid.org. Oct 5, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1683

3.75 Tbsp oral Nutmeg (ground / crushed)

Well, at about 9:00pm I took about 3.75 tbsp of nutmeg mixed with a glass of milk and an extra glass of water to wash it down. It was the already crushed kind in the little cans. Anyways, even mixed with the milk it tasted like shit. I had no visuals (which i was mainly upset about) and no difference in the way I felt other than I was a little more 'up' like I had taken half a yellowjacket or something. Not too exciting. I was up for another 3 to 4 hours. Though there was no difference in the way I felt the next day, no hangover, I had some really different dreams. I was in a room and the walls were like spinning and they were each different colors and they were like neon and were glowing aroung the edges. The walls were blue, red and green. I really don't recommend trying it unless you are really bored and feel like eating shit. Not worth another try, but at least one try.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1683
Published: Oct 5, 2000Views: 4,058
Nutmeg (41) : Alone (16), General (1)