Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
One Fucked Up Night
Dimenhydrinate
by Jonny
Citation:   Jonny. "One Fucked Up Night: An Experience with Dimenhydrinate (exp16914)". Erowid.org. Dec 12, 2019. erowid.org/exp/16914

24 tablets oral Dimenhydrinate (pill / tablet)

This was one of the most fucked up nights of my life.not in a bad way,or good way just weird.it started when I heard of these pills online,and knot being able to find any shrooms or acid I decided why not.a stupid decision but I didnt care at the time.so I went to wall-mart and got a couple tubes of dramamine,took them home and proceeded to ingest all of the two tubes,which was 24 pills,a little high for my first dose but I wanted to trip hard,and I got just what I asked for.so about an hour after I took them I felt kinda heavy,and just plain weird,I cant really describe it.

Then I sterted to see a jelly like stuff over every thing like a inch think water floating every where.It kinda looked like the thing on the predator exept just covering everything.A little while after that the jelly stuff left the walls and started floating everywhere and taking shapes of people and animals,like the delusions I'd see later but not defined and with no color to them.then I became totally delusional,I saw my brother walk in to my room and sit down and stare at me not saying a word,just staring.then he started talking,without moveing his lips.we had a conversation for a while,dont remember what about,then he just floated away and disapeared.at the time it seemed normal,but my brother died in a car accident 4 years ago.and all through the night I had friends and relatives stop over and talk for a while and then disapear.

I acually walked into my moms room and woke her up to tell her that my brother is here and wanted to talk to her,luckly she just mumbled a few words and fell asleep.I finally fell asleep after telling the strange dwarfs to leave.And all through the night id wake up and stay in my dreams like they were real.all in all it was a weird night. the hallucinations I saw were completly flawless I mean they blink,breath,and I acctualy felt one.Well I just felt like writing this to explain to people who want to try this to think really hard before you could hurt yourself or others while on this so be CAREFULL.and id have to say that I learned something from this too,NEVER to fuck with delusionals again.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 16914
Published: Dec 12, 2019Views: 705
Dimenhydrinate (17) : First Times (2), Alone (16)