On a Cigarette
Fentanyl & Tobacco
by rusty s.
Citation:   rusty s.. "On a Cigarette: An Experience with Fentanyl & Tobacco (exp16951)". Erowid.org. Mar 1, 2004. erowid.org/exp/16951

0.625 mg smoked Pharms - Fentanyl (patch)
    smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

I had come upon some fentanyl that I got from a 5 mg duragesic patch. I used about .625 mg of fentanyl which is roughly the equivelence of 25 mg of heroin which is an average smoked dose so I cut the patch in 8 equal peices. I took one peice and dripped all of the slimy solution onto a full cigarette and put the rest away. I took the cigarette outside and began to smoke it at first I was a bit tense just because of the potency, but I ended up just smoking and inhaling the whole thing. About 5 minutes after I got the same opiate feeling as codeine. It didnít last very long only about 30 minutes and the effects werenít as I expected fentanyl would be. I think I didnít get enough but I decided to just throw the rest away because of my young age and inexperience in drugs.

I would describe the feelings as about 250 mg of codeine although no real side effects that codeine gives. I donít want to get to abstract because I beleive people should try drugs for themselves to make there opinion of them, rather than having some lamer describe them to you.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 16951
Published: Mar 1, 2004Views: 37,712
Pharms - Fentanyl (223) : Preparation / Recipes (30), Alone (16)