Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $125 and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Pounding of My Skull
Cocaine
by mary jane
Citation:   mary jane. "Pounding of My Skull: An Experience with Cocaine (exp16967)". Erowid.org. Dec 3, 2019. erowid.org/exp/16967

5 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

It was about 12:30 , and I got a call from one of my friends asking if I was interested in throwing down some $ on some blow. I didn't even have to think about that, the answer was definitely yes. I'd waited the longest time to do that, having only done it one other time. My first time was a sort of bumpy experience if you could say...I had a lot of head pains..and my friends were trying over and over to wake me up and get me off of my ass from laying around, but I kept telling them how bad my head hurt. It just felt so heavy. So , I was hoping I'd get another experience, hopefully a good one.

We all met up at a local fair, got the stuff, and did it. Right away my head was THOMPING and I didn't know which way was up. I wasn't getting a high feeling, just very numb in my mouth and face. Other than that it was pretty boring. But later that nite around midnight, my head was hurting so badly I was vomiting constantly and moaning from the pain. I felt like I had run a fucking marathon, my legs and arms were very sore and weak. I didn't understand what was going on, because everyone else was doing just fine. But my head continued to hurt for the next 2 days, then finally it went away. I don't understand why I was in so much pain, but I don't think I'm going to do it ever again to find out.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 16967
Published: Dec 3, 2019Views: 634
Cocaine (13) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Festival / Lg. Crowd (24)