Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
More like Crapmeg
Nutmeg
by Rick
Citation:   Rick. "More like Crapmeg: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp1713)". Erowid.org. Oct 18, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1713

6 nuts oral Nutmeg (extract)

I was feeling a bit bored one afternoon and had nothing to do so i decided to give nutmeg a whirl. I went down to the local supermarket and bought 6 nuts for a dollar. I went home and used a recipe for making a sort of tea out of it. First i crushed the nuts and put them in 500ml of water and let them simmer. After about an hour I drained the big chunky bits of nutmeg out and mixed a little bit of honey with it to try and get rid of the awful taste.

After all this i had a little bit more than a cup of this shit, so i thought here goes nothing and skuled the whole lot. After that I thought i was going to spew my guts up but some how I maneged to hold it back. After about 20mins I started to feel the tinyist bit stoned which lasted about half an hour then i got the worst fucking headache that didn't go away for 2 days. I would recomend that if you have any brains will won't ever try nutmeg because it's shit and it tastes about the same.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1713
Published: Oct 18, 2000Views: 16,585
Nutmeg (41) : Health Problems (27), Unknown Context (20)