responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Not the Normal Effects
Salvia divinorum
by Fiero
Citation:   Fiero. "Not the Normal Effects: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp17149)". Erowid.org. Jun 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/17149

4 hits smoked Salvia divinorum

I've read lots and lots of salvia material on the net so I figured I had an idea of what to expect when trying it for the first time. However, I only smoked a little bit the first time and felt nothing but a slight loss of coordination. It also became a bit harder to think clearly.

The second time, I smoked a bit more and only felt these same effects stronger. I was still curious though about the visions and interesting sensations reported by others so I decided to try it a third time. This time I smoked four big hits from my bong. By the time I stopped smoking, I felt a tingling sensation all over that grew in intensity until it felt like being electrocuted
it felt like being electrocuted
. This was not a pleasant experience and I was glad when I came down.

I've decided that I will probably not smoke salvia again. Even at an intensity that made for an uncomfortable experience, I still did not have any visions or interesting sensations or anything to make the trip worth while.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 17149
Published: Jun 21, 2018Views: 570
Salvia divinorum (44) : Unknown Context (20), First Times (2), General (1)