individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Foreign Feeling
Salvia divinorum (extract)
by Tim
Citation:   Tim. "Foreign Feeling: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (extract) (exp1715)". Erowid.org. Oct 22, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1715

1 bowl smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

I just recently purchased 1/4 onze dried Salvia leaves and a small bottle of Salvia extract ........I had read that smoking the leaves alone does not produce much effect so I took the leaves, laid them on a plate and then sprinkled the whole bottle of extract over them. I let the liquid evaporate. Then I packed a small pipe full and torched it with a butane lighter as I inhaled. I held the smoke in for a good amount of time.....it took about 3 intakes for me to finish this small bowl.

I felt a weird buzzing pressure which felt like it was originating behind the upper part of my nose and pulsating throughout my skull and slightly through my body. I also felt a slight body numbness....I decided to pack another bowl and proceeded to smoke that one, I took one hit and felt the strongest buzzing/dizzy feeling I have ever experienced. I tried laying back and closing my eyes, but I did not trip. It was defintely a foreign feeling .....At its peak (which was the first and last hit out of the second bowl) I can best describe the feeling as--> I felt as if I was about to lose consciousness.

Basically, for the $45 I spent I recieved an intense buzz. I'm still curious and will try again.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1715
Published: Oct 22, 2000Views: 5,073
Salvia divinorum (44) : Unknown Context (20), First Times (2)