individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Interesting...Will Try Again
Morning Glory
by Seed Steve
Citation:   Seed Steve. "Interesting...Will Try Again: An Experience with Morning Glory (exp17324)". Erowid.org. Oct 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/17324

200 seeds oral Morning Glory (seeds)

I bought some untreated morning glory seeds a week ago, of the variey heavenly blue and pearly gates. After researching for the past few days, I came to the conclusion that chewing thouroughly all of the seeds would be a good way to experience the LSA.

At about 8:00 pm on a friday night I chewed around 200 seeds in lots of 5-10 each, and I washed each bit down with some water - at first they actually tasted good, eating 1 or 2 seeds at a time; but after about 50 I needed the water to wash them down.

Pretty soon (about 1/2 hour maybe) I started to get kind of a queasy feeling, nothing too bad (It was actually reassuring to see that something was happening...) and I sat down to watch some tv. After about an hour into the trip, I still had the queasy feeling, and I was getting some visuals, I got a few sudden rushes that made me jump. it's hard to describe.

About 2 hours into it, I had thought that the seeds just weren't working, but I waqs wrong. After some waiting, stuff seemed to 'wrap' around me, It felt good but it was kind of weird. I turned the lights off in my room, and my fan was on; I imagined I was outside and in the middle of the woods, it felt completely real. Then I went online to talk to some friends, I was really getting into it, the screen seemed really huge, like I was looking at it from the back row of a movie theatre. These effects were on and off for the next few hours.

This was nice, I think I'll give it a try again in the future, next time with a greate dose.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 17324
Published: Oct 6, 2018Views: 632
Morning Glory (38) : General (1), First Times (2), Various (28)