individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Burned Like Hell
Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril)
by Infiltrator2028
Citation:   Infiltrator2028. "Burned Like Hell: An Experience with Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril) (exp17470)". Erowid.org. Feb 10, 2004. erowid.org/exp/17470

10 mg insufflated Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (ground / crushed)

I was prescribed Flexeril for muscle pain. The bottle stated that I was to only take 1 pill, 2xPer-day. After taking 1, 10mg pill, orally, and not seeing much effect, I decided to take 2. The effect was partial numbness in my lower body. I then took 3mg of Melatonin on top of the 20mg of Flexeril, and I felt so fuckin lazy.

I have also tried snorting one 10mg Flexeril tablet, and found that it BURNS LIKE HELL. It numbed my nose a slight amount, but it also made my sinuses flare up. After waiting about 15 minutes, almost all the burning was gone. I had to blow my nose and drink soda to help get rid of the burning. I wouldn't recommend snorting the pills, it works better if it is taken orally.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 17470
Published: Feb 10, 2004Views: 55,933
Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (267) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)