responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Decreases Mental Static
Vinpocetine
by morph
Citation:   morph. "Decreases Mental Static: An Experience with Vinpocetine (exp17485)". Erowid.org. Nov 26, 2003. erowid.org/exp/17485

5.0 mg oral Vinpocetine

I have recently gone through major life changes which has caused me to experience symptoms such as loss of concentration/decreased mental focus, confusion, memory loss, and mental fatigue. These symptoms were giving me anxiety as I am normally an extremely focused person and considered my intense mental drive to be one of the best assests of my personality. So rather than treating the anxiety, I decided to treat the cause instead.

I began by supplementing with ginseng to increase my sense of well being and strengthen my immune system. I found out that vinpocetine was available in the united states so I decided to try it out. Vinpocetine improves blood flow in the brain, helps increase ATP Production, and enables the brain to utilize glucose and oxygen more efficiently. It is thought to relieve headaches, depression, irritability, insomnia, attention and concentration deficits, improve memory, slow thinking, and nervousness. Vinpocetine should not be combined with any substance that thins the blood.

At five and ten milligrams, vinpocetine removes any mental static or fuzz I may have and helps me to think more clearly. I am also able to examine visual details more closely as an added benefit. The effects begin at 50 minutes and last four or five hours. It has proven itself to be a valuable tool.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 17485
Published: Nov 26, 2003Views: 16,997
Vinpocetine (162) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)