individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
The Werewolfs Choice
Salvia divinorum
by The Marquis
Citation:   The Marquis. "The Werewolfs Choice: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp17896)". Erowid.org. Jul 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/17896

1 bowl smoked Salvia divinorum

This entry is about a reaction to salvia. I had tried this legal and powerful plant before, but the experience I had was with out a doubt unexpected. I took a water pipe, filled the bowl head with enough salvia to fill it, and smoke all of it. What fallowed were the typical effects of salvia, the tingle all through out the body, waves of hot flashes, the high euphoric feeling, yet all of a sudden a wave of aggression and hostility came over me. It felt as if a wild animal or something was trying to come out, I begane to growl as loud as I could while I grinding my teeth, I then started to bite the air like a wild animal, I used my hands as if they were claws, my mind was in ATTACK mode. Five to seven minutes later the feelings subsided. I then thought if anyone had walked in to that room I did not really like I would have probably attack like wolf or a bear. Then only thing that might have causes this was that I was listening to Satyricon, now their music is heavy but I dont find that a plausible excuse.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 17896
Published: Jul 15, 2018Views: 549
Salvia divinorum (44) : Alone (16), General (1)