Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Putting My Life Back in Order
MDMA
by Liquid
Citation:   Liquid. "Putting My Life Back in Order: An Experience with MDMA (exp17970)". Erowid.org. Oct 6, 2002. erowid.org/exp/17970

oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

I started taking E exactly on year ago. I had been told by many of my friends that it was a drug I simply 'had to try', So I tried it and became addicted to the drug EXTREMLY, doing it for weeks on weeks to months on months... I was not thinking about anything negitive I just knew how it made me feel. I was on my senior year in high school, which i soon droped out. I was not thikning clearly and stoped eating, I would eat about once a week (maybe).

It became about a everyday thing, It no longer seemed like a big deal, and since my good friend was dealing I was eatting pills for free. I soon stoped doing the drug after doing for about 4 months straight, and then after I stoped I still contunied to roll, just not as often, It has been the one drug for me that I can't say no to. I resently started being offerd it more and more and last month did it about 3 times in one month.
But I feel the side effects now more then ever, loss of memory.. forgetting things quickly, and the sence of empty ness, I also suffer from many 'panic attacks' feeling like I'm not breathing as correctly as I used to. I would suggest to anyone who was thinking of taking X to NOT! I have had MANY wonderful memorys on E, and became closer to my friends then ever. I'am just now starting to put my life back in order, I'm in school and dealing with the effects one day at a time, I will never hopefully do E again. I don't want to end up dead from a over dose. I feel life has more meaning then drugs,

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 17970
Published: Oct 6, 2002Views: 6,749
MDMA (3) : Post Trip Problems (8), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)