Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Trying to Walk by Myself
Alcohol - Hard
by First time
Citation:   First time. "Trying to Walk by Myself: An Experience with Alcohol - Hard (exp18050)". Erowid.org. Jul 29, 2020. erowid.org/exp/18050

repeated oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)

First Time by Myself

Well, for all of you people that are reading some of the experiences to know how your first time will be, I have something to tell you..Okay, so I was all by myself at my grandpaps, and I found some dry gin, so I pulled out a shotglass and filled it up and got a seperate cup of RC. Each time I would put about half of the shot in my mouth and then fill the rest of my mouth up with RC. Then I swallowed. It didnt taste bad at all...So after about 3 shots I could barely type, and my vision was kind of blurred, and it was slowed down..Actually, at about 2 shots I started giggling at nothing..When I was at 3 shots, I wanted to see if i could walk and my computer cord was right beside me (laptop) and i went to get up and my leg cought the cord and it nearly pulled my laptop off of my desk..then i fell. I got up and was trying to walk again. I had to hold onto anything and everything around me..So i sat back down, and continued. I got to about 4 shots. There was a great blur on everything I looked at, and my vision was slowed down a LOT. But, heres the bad part..I went to lay down to go to sleep, but I just didnt feel right..I layed for a little while but it just was not comfortable at all...I felt as if i had to puke so i crawled into the bathroom (stoned) and puked some rc and gin up ;)..It wasnt that bad. I think it would be quite an experience to get high and drink...

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 18050
Published: Jul 29, 2020Views: 759
Alcohol - Hard (198) : General (1), First Times (2), Alone (16)