Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
D-X-M and S-E-X
DXM
by J'syn
Citation:   J'syn. "D-X-M and S-E-X: An Experience with DXM (exp18437)". Erowid.org. Jul 11, 2007. erowid.org/exp/18437

repeated oral DXM (liquid)

Hey guys, here's a little insight on how DXM might affect your sex life. I had tried DXM once before, and I didn't trip, but I certainly did get the sexual side effects. I noticed that for the first two days afterwards it was very difficult to get an erection, and I wasn't able to cum until the 3rd day. I thought maybe it was a fluke, and maybe it wasnt. I knew DXM causes sexual dysfunction, but I didn't know it lasted that long!

Well the interesting account happened this second time I tried DXM. The day after I had the full fledged sexual dysfunction. The second day--today--a nice young lady stopped by my house and wanted to do very naughty things. I wasn't sure what would happen, but I went ahead and tried--veeery interesting results. I was able to get an enerction, but because of the DXM I still wasn't able to cum, nor enjoy the sex fully. However this let me stay erect for nearly two hours, and the young lady had a Great time.

I got lucky as hell and wouldnt recommend trying to use DXM for sex, but I just want yall to be aware of the length of sexual dysfunction it can cause.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 18437
Published: Jul 11, 2007Views: 15,222
DXM (22) : Sex Discussion (14), Health Problems (27), Various (28)