responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
I Nod Out and Back In
Methadone
by PillPopper
Citation:   PillPopper. "I Nod Out and Back In: An Experience with Methadone (exp18591)". Erowid.org. Mar 22, 2018. erowid.org/exp/18591

20 mg oral Methadone (liquid)
  T+ 0:00 3 bowls smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 1:30 15 mg oral Methadone (liquid)
  T+ 1:30 3 bowls smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 0:00 1 cig. smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes
  T+ 0:00 1 bowl smoked Cannabis (plant material)

MMMMMMMM Methadone

It was around 1pm on halloween 2002 I had earlier aquired about 50mg liquid methadone from a friend. I drank about 20mg of the chalky medicinal tasting white liquid, then smoked a few bongloads waiting for it to kick in an hour an a half passes now its 2:30pm I'm not feeling much so I shake up the methadone to mix the chalky paste with the water then drink approximately another 15mg smoked another few bowls then it hit me about an hour to an hour and a half later around 4pm I was feeling the opiod bliss very strong it felt kinda like taking 20mg oxycodone wiha grain or 2 of codeine very pleasurable and the methadone was extremely long acting. I started nodding out a little bit when outside smoking a cig then I kinda just wandered around the house for a bit laid down to watch some tv and started nodding out packing a bowl. I nod out and back in from about 9pm-12pm then I fall asleep. I awake the next morning around 10 am and am still feeling the methadone not as strong as I was before but its still there now its almost 4pm the next day I still feel a little teeny leftovers of a strong opiate buzz from the methadone. Now methadone is potentially a very dangerous drug I'll do it again though :)

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 18591
Published: Mar 22, 2018Views: 3,396
Methadone (166) : General (1), Alone (16)