individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
3 Days Past Addiction?
Cocaine
by GooodTimes
Citation:   GooodTimes. "3 Days Past Addiction?: An Experience with Cocaine (exp18737)". Erowid.org. Feb 5, 2005. erowid.org/exp/18737

insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

So now its thursday night. Monday night I was up until 5 doing lines of Peruvian Flake, some incredible coke that a coworker of mine came across. In fact it was the end of two weeks in which I used (that seems like such a rehab word) almost every day.

I have been doing coke or E about 5 to 10 times a month for the last two years, but never really letting it affect my life. Recently I have found myself doing more and more coke. I have been doing it at stupid times which is what bothers me, tuesday nights alone in my apartment, or all day on a wednesday to go to the store and run errands.

Well it has been three days and tonight especially I can't stop thinking about it. Even in writing this, another person who I should call comes to mind. But I won't, not tonight, its nearly 3. Luckily most of my urges have been subtly masked by Heineken and cheap Cabernet.

Addiction has never occured to me as a reality. I am too strong of a person. Iím college educated, young, determined and just like to have a good time. Whatever.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 18737
Published: Feb 5, 2005Views: 8,487
Cocaine (13) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Alone (16)