Support honest drug info, lab drug checking, Shulgin
archiving, harm reduction & benefit enhancement.
[see progress]
We're still 394 donations short of our goal!
$10-$500 Donations Doubled

Donate Cryptocurrency
The Cannabis / Caffeine Seesaw
Cannabis & Caffeine
by Moonraker
Citation:   Moonraker. "The Cannabis / Caffeine Seesaw: An Experience with Cannabis & Caffeine (exp19008)". Erowid.org. Jan 27, 2018. erowid.org/exp/19008

1 cup oral Caffeine (liquid)
  T+ 1:15 3 bowls smoked Cannabis (plant material)

One thing that works if I find my tolerance to pot increasing is to drink a cup of strong house coffee, wait about an hour or hour and a half for it to wear off, then smoke up. I find the buzz to be more pronounced and intense.

This may be because some of the weed buzz is just from coming down from a stimulated state. Weed is kind of the opposite of caffeine in some of its effects, so after being higher, I end up a little 'lower' on the weed (which is to say higher).

I don't usually mix them at the same time but I find even alternating smoking with drinking a Coke can improve your buzz.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 19008
Published: Jan 27, 2018Views: 1,683
Cannabis (1), Caffeine (11) : General (1), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)