Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Short Radical Trip
Salvia divinorum (10X Extract)
by pastry devourer
Citation:   pastry devourer. "Short Radical Trip: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (10X Extract) (exp19158)". Erowid.org. Mar 1, 2021. erowid.org/exp/19158

1 bowl smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)

When I smoked salvia, I smoked a different kind. It wasnt just the leaves, I tried the leaves and they didnt seem to work or I either didnt get it hott enough, anyways, the salvia I smoked was called salvia extract. There is a 5x and a 10x, the 10x is more potent then the 5x and also the 10x is about 10 dollars more expensive. It almost looks like resin. It was fine black powder. I had the 10x which I bought for 27 dollars for a gram. I loaded a bowl of it in a bong. When I lit the bowl, I kept the flame on the bowl the whole time, I also used a torch lighter which is preferred. I took the whole bowl and held it in for as long as I could so none of the vapor leaves my lungs. As soon as I blew out, I felt almost like gravity took control of me and it pulled my head down. As soon as I looked back up,I was in a whole new world. I have used salvia extract five different times in one day. The more I smoked it, the better the trip. It seemed like I lost tolerance to it every time I smoked it. One of my most scary trip was visions of being chased by lemons where I thought I was running down the road away from them, and when I was out of the trip,I was just really on the couch running. I had at least 3 watchers watching me. The effects dont last that long. I only 'trippd out' for about 10 minutes, then I experienced a high like marijuana but a little less intense for a half of an hour. Also, when I came down, my body was covered in sweat. Everytime I took it,it made me sweat.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 19158
Published: Mar 1, 2021Views: 328
Salvia divinorum (44) : Not Applicable (38), Guides / Sitters (39), Bad Trips (6), Difficult Experiences (5), First Times (2)