Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
I Was a Hundred Feet Tall
Ether
by green mt. boy
Citation:   green mt. boy. "I Was a Hundred Feet Tall: An Experience with Ether (exp19320)". Erowid.org. Mar 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/19320

repeated inhaled Ether
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

ETHEReal

I just had the experience several hours ago of inhaling ether. My friend stole a bottle of ether our chemistry teacher left out after doing a demonstration. I didn't know this and was suprised when he wipped it out at what was supposed to be a normal smoking session at a friends house. Me, and two others sat on the couch passing around a rag we would periodically re-douse. After about a have hour of this I got up to walk around and found it pretty similar to being really drunk. I felt like I was a hundred feet tall. When I looked down at my feet they looked so far away. Needless to say this made walking dificult. A couple minutes later I tried to use some crutches that were laying around and felt like I was floating, right before I landed on my face.

The others with me noted similar intoxication, and we all agreed that when we smoked a bowl later it felt noticeably different. The effects didn't last to long, an hour maybe, but if we had a lot it probably would have been more fun since we could keep dosing when we started coming down.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 19320
Published: Mar 3, 2018Views: 1,091
Ether (131) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)