Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Just a Bad Night
Alprazolam & Alcohol - Beer
by Johnny
Citation:   Johnny. "Just a Bad Night: An Experience with Alprazolam & Alcohol - Beer (exp19375)". Erowid.org. Sep 21, 2020. erowid.org/exp/19375

1 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  2 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  1 glass oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

At college I met this friend of a friend who had some Xanax that he had gotten from who knows where. We started out by taking a pill of Xanax and started drinking beer, Heines if I remember correctly. About after 2 beers I was completely drunk, stumbling around and trying to play Tony Hawk 3. After I had gone to the bathroom after about my 3th beer I don't remember anything. Friends told me later that I was completely drunk but everything seemed normal. We had gone to the store to buy more beer, and the friend of the friend had tried to steal a case of beer. The cops got called he went to jail but we ended up driving home, I had even passed a breathalizer. I drove off and went back to my dorm. I subsequently passed out. The next morning I awoke to puke everywhere all over me and my bed. My roommate said he had heard gurgling sounds and didn't think anything of it. I soon realized that I had almost died. 1 pill 3 beers and a confrontation with the cops and almost dying I will never mix these drugs again. It is nothing to screw around with.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 19375
Published: Sep 21, 2020Views: 530
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199), Police / Customs (60) : Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)