Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Sweet
Opiates
by Road Tripper
Citation:   Road Tripper. "Sweet: An Experience with Opiates (exp19452)". Erowid.org. Oct 12, 2005. erowid.org/exp/19452

smoked Opiates (powder / crystals)

I just thought I'd share my experiance with opium. Last summer a friend of mine met a friend on the bus who just happened to have some opium so he got some. I recived two grams from him. It was a white crystally substance with a few tiny blue specs. It didnt look at all like opium from what I've read (I suspect it may have been synthetic morphine or something) but it definitely had the trademark taste of opium. Very smooth, sweet, almost a woody cedar taste but much better. Any way the prefered meathod was to sprinkle a little on top of a chron bowl and then melt it with a lighter, it would melt, bubble, harden a little and then turn black when smoked.

Oppium is pretty nice. The taste is awsome. The smoke is very smooth. I'd probably smoke it just for the taste even if it didn't get me high. But the buzz is very nice as well. There is a very noticeable body high similar to taking some painers and smoking a bowl, and some perceptual changes, it puts me in a dreamy state where my mind wanders freely. I am still very much awake but every thing seems dream like. The buzz lasts as long as a herb high basically, maybe a bit longer. I can see how people could get addicted to it very easily. Its very nice and I do want to do it again after I come down. I would recomend it though for special ocasions but not for when I am just sitting around with nothing to do, it could become a habit if it is readily available.

Life is to valuable not to experiance and way to valuable to get addicted so be smart, and careful.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 19452
Published: Oct 12, 2005Views: 12,449
Opiates (207), Opium (63) : Not Applicable (38), Retrospective / Summary (11)