Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Crazy Geometry
Cannabis
by IKent
Citation:   IKent. "Crazy Geometry: An Experience with Cannabis (exp19887)". Erowid.org. Aug 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/19887

repeated smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I was bodybuilding all summer so I hadn't smoked herb in roughly 3 months, then I started missing sweet mj. I went over to a good friend of mine's house, J. Well J informed me he had 3.5 grams of drank. I informed J that he wouldnt have it for long.

Anyhow, we popped into his closet with another buddy of mine, E. We started smoking bowls, and having been sober for 3 months I was really happy and excited to be getting back into it. This was by far the most intense high I ever had off mj. Around the third bowl between the 3 of us I started laughing hysterically was barley able to get any words out. I was on my back I was laughing so hard, shouting out how I had found god in a plant and things like that. J and E decided I had had enough, I didn't agree.

After another bowl between the 3 of us something very very interesting which I had never experieced before and havnt experienced agian happened. I started melting into things, if my hand or any other part of my body hovered a couple of inches away from an object I would feel like I was melting into it. I tryed to demostrate my new found power on my friend J, and explained to him how if I touched him I would stop melting into him, and only if I hovered over his arm did I melt into it. He was just like Ok, were shutting you down. Then I noticed the walls were no longer made of plaster, but of spinning triangles, circles, and cubes. It was great. All of the sudden I was alone in the closet, the smoke had settled, and it felt like it was 10 degrees cooler. I was wondering where the hell J and E were, becuase they were just there a second ago. I walked out of the closet and saw J asleep on his bed and I have no idea where E was but I assume he was asleep downstairs. Once again, this is the only time I have ever passed out from smoking pot. I then just fell asleep on the other bed he had in his room and slept long and hard. If you made it this far, thanks for reading.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 19887
Published: Aug 15, 2018Views: 513
Cannabis (1) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)