Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $125 and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
I've Always Kinda Wanted to Try It
Crack
by They call me Jane
Citation:   They call me Jane. "I've Always Kinda Wanted to Try It: An Experience with Crack (exp19921)". Erowid.org. Mar 20, 2021. erowid.org/exp/19921

repeated smoked Crack (freebase)
    repeated   Heroin

Doing Crack for the First Time

I tried crack for the first time last week and it made me think about a number of things. I believe I've done just about every drug there is, except for some of those crazy hard-to-find psychedelics. A bunch of us decided to get some rocks out of boredom, I guess, but I've always kinda wanted to try it, so I insisted.

At first, four of us got 8 rocks and some heroin (I'll call it blow) to calm ourselves down b/c I know how I get on uppers and that blow was very necessary. The first hit that I took sent me into this completely clear-headed conscienceness that took me by surprize. I felt totally on and more complete than I've felt in a long time. I felt alive.
I usually just smoke pot and do blows, so I tend to stay away from uppers, and this totally took me by surprize. And what a sweet fucking surprize. I wanted to talk and and talk. I felt so revived, and it made me happy b/c people always ask me why I never have any energy and why I'm so lifeless. They make it seem as if it's a bad thing, but I'm pretty happy w/ my downers and being content.... We split about 20 to 25 rocks between the 4 of us over the course of about 24 hours. It's been a couple of days since that weekend and I'd really like to smoke some more, but I'm not fiending. I didn't feel any sort of crash and I was ok the next morning. Doing smack to take the edge off helped alot and smoking pot the next day prevented me from feeling any sorts of cravings for blow or rocks.

What really sucks about rocks is I had to keep smoking them to feel high and I think it's a waste. I do drugs for the experience that I get afterward (just as people drop acid to trip or shoot smack to nod), but the whole 'expereince' of doing crack is smoking it. As soon as I pull that pipe away from my lips, my 'experience' is over and I gotta do more. I mean, the feeling that I got from smoking that shit made me feel very, very good and I loved it a bit too much (I literally went thru stages of being as I held in each hit), but I don't think I can afford to do this alot. I understand now how dangerous crack can be. Although I wouldn't go out looking for it, I plan on doing it sometime again if I catch a good deal.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 19921
Published: Mar 20, 2021Views: 486
Crack (82) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)