Citation: DevilDoc. "A Summary of Experiences: An Experience with Various (exp19925)". Erowid.org. Apr 29, 2003. erowid.org/exp/19925
Here’s a summary of the chemicals I’ve tried thus far:
– (50mg) Very strong body buzz with milder psychological effects, usually just an alert feeling with some magnificent trails (completely dilated pupils). Also features a dramatic shift in auditory pitch – my girlfriend (high pitched voice) sounds like a man. Negatives are the body buzz (after 10 hours it gets taxing and annoying) and diarrhea after about 5 hours
– (At 20mg) Strong body buzz, a mental shift that is more noticeable than AMT. Somewhat of the same pitch-shift, but not nearly as dramatic, with fewer trails (slightly dilated pupils). Negatives – just diarrhea at 3rd hour and beyond.
– My first phenethylamine. (At 30mg) Dramatic shift in consciousness, trails that rival AMT. Nothing on the auditory side. Negatives – Very cold the whole time, lack of ability to concentrate on anything.
– Incredible at any level, really. Great euphoric feeling that makes music sound great. At higher doses (> 500mg/kg) incredible CEV’s (the only drug to date that gave me CEV’s), and with 3rd plateau long sequences that resembled stories with eyes closed. Negatives – painful diarrhea at times, long duration can seem to last forever (seems not to matter at all with higher doses, as euphoria increased exponentially). I had, what I thought was a +4 with this stuff at 1200mg/kg with a booster of 400mg at 4 hrs. I couldn’t begin to describe it, but it freaked my friend who was tripping with me – he said I stopped breathing a couple of times and was talking gibberish for over an hour.
– Had an earth shattering experience with this stuff orally at 30mg following HWBR seeds (10) and 8g Syrian Rue. Very alarming, scary, and ultimately made me lose consciousness a few times (even though it seems I was still awake and walking around). The combo proved to have the same psychological effects as Salvia divinorum (see below). I have little memory of this event, but I know until I lost consciousness I had this never-ending, constantly increasing, rushing feeling in my mind. It freaked me out and scared me to death.
– Even a small amount has earth shattering results for me. I tried three times with decreasing levels, and each time I got freaked out, lost consciousness, and became VERY paranoid. 2 different sitters thought I was going to kill myself, but I have no recollection of any of the events they tell me about. I remember (right after inhaling) what seemed like the world unzipping, sound and all, and then I freaked out and that’s all I remember until coming to.
– I tried HBWR (4 – 15 seeds) and MG (300 – 500 seeds) seeds with limited success on their own. Basically just some trails for all the trouble of grinding up all those MG seeds – not worth it, in my book. Got some more intense visuals (just color enhancements and some extra shining) when combines with 5g+ of Syrian Rue. No negatives on their own besides the work, but with Serian Rue I had some extreme nausea, and vomited with a 10g dose, despite dosing each half an hour apart.
– Tastes great as a tea, but other than throwing up the pulp when I ate it as a soup once or twice, I never got anything from it. I never even had a change in consciousness, although there was a slight shimmering to lights for a few hours. Same with varying doses, and various sources of the mushrooms and prep methods.
– What’s there to say? No matter what I try, I always prefer and come back to weed. It is the best stone, a great high, a mild but always present euphoria, a perfect auditory enhancement, and, of course, there is the tuning of the taste buds. It always puts me in a cool pensive mood to do the self-exploration I need to, and answer the questions I want answered. I’ve only been paranoid once or twice, and both times were when I was younger. While there is a huge variation of strengths, strains, ratios, etc., it’s always a great experience.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.