Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
All But Nothing
LSD & Cannabis
by Ciccione Youth
Citation:   Ciccione Youth. "All But Nothing: An Experience with LSD & Cannabis (exp19958)". Erowid.org. Jan 13, 2008. erowid.org/exp/19958

1.25 hits oral LSD (cookie / food)
  1 bowl smoked Cannabis (plant material)

After about two weeks of a sugar cube sitting in a little heart shaped box on my computer monitor, my girlfriend and I decided to trip on the Tuesday before Christmas. The night before, I went on a frenzy getting arrangements together with friends and washing clothes and basically purifying and readying myself, and when that Tuesday came, it all fell through because of pre-Christmas preparations.

After two days, we decided to endeavor again, after Christmas, and got a couple of sitters together, smoked a bowl pack of tea and sat in a diner waiting for the onset. After traveling to the library and back to the diner and all the way to the bookstore, about an hour and a half passed.

About 3 hours after drinking our own electric kool aid (acid in kool aid) it occured to us that nothing was happening and we were not zonked, but the farthest thing from it: more sober than I've been in years. nothing happened. My girlfriend was a little stoned, but nothing new to her. It was our first time, and what a drag it was. Nothing. Totally evaporated. Too bad. Never let acid sit on top of a computer moniter for too long, that's my advice to you.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 19958
Published: Jan 13, 2008Views: 1,120
LSD (2) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)