Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Severe Dizziness, Nausea, Balance Issues
MDMA
by stu
Citation:   stu. "Severe Dizziness, Nausea, Balance Issues: An Experience with MDMA (exp19986)". Erowid.org. Feb 6, 2003. erowid.org/exp/19986

repeated oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
    repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
    repeated smoked Cannabis (plant material)

My largest dose. 40 pills between 5 of us (I took 10). We all took 5 days to recover. Day 6 for me I am still ill, I seem to be extremely dizzy in bursts and have waves of nausea. No vomiting but extended periods in bed for 4 days. Nausea seems associated with food consumption, similar to motion sickness. My vision when moving my eye balls is blury and painful with slight halucinations still on day 6, although during the first 24hrs were severe. I feel I may have damaged my liver and the toxins in my body are not being purged. Alcohol consumption was also high, 12-15 stubbies /24hrs. also large doses of THC for 2 days. On day 3-4 when i smoked THC at bedtime, the mdma seemed to come on very strong again, i lay in bed with severe rushes and involantary movements.

My days of mdma are definantly over!!!!! my biggest dose before this in one session was 3 pills. I am 31 and have taken all drugs recreationally except heroin for 15yrs maybe monthly but only small amounts. I hope my experience helps.

Stu , Sydney, Australia

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 19986
Published: Feb 6, 2003Views: 11,715
MDMA (3) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Post Trip Problems (8), Hangover / Days After (46), Health Problems (27)