individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Ecstasy and Acid Together
MDMA & LSD
by Craig Stodolenak
Citation:   Craig Stodolenak. "Ecstasy and Acid Together: An Experience with MDMA & LSD (exp2012)". Erowid.org. Jun 21, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2012

oral MDMA
    oral LSD

Yes, _very_ well. I tend to build up a tolerance to MDMA quite readily, so for several reasons I take it about once a month (LSD much more often). But when I do, I always mix the two. E by itself, for my preference, doesn't last nearly long enough or have strong enough of an effect (anymore, anyway :).

I've never tried taking the acid before the E, always the other way around. Usually about two hours after taking the E, I take the A. This coincides with just coming off the rush. Because the E has such a strong calming 'everything will be okay' effect, it works to totally take the edge off of the acid and allows me to take much more than I normally would alone. Dosages are entirely subjective; I'd say start small and build to a level you're comfortable with. Try one capsule and one tab (~100mg and 125mcg) to begin with and see what happens. Some people are very sensitive, some aren't.

The acid when taken in conjunction with the exctasy, unless you take a lot of it, doesn't seem that much like acid at all. It extends and heightens the E buzz for a few more hours. I espeically recommend it if you're particularly fond of acid... it acts as a safety buffer and allows you to go a lot further than you normally would.

Jaw clenching and other E-type reactions are heightened, so be prepared. I've heard from other people that A and MDA or MDE work well, too, although I've never tried it personally.

Take care, and be careful.

Exp Year: 1994ExpID: 2012
Published: Jun 21, 2000Views: 3,902
MDMA (3), LSD (2) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)