responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Pins and Needles All Over My Body
Oxycodone
by oxycodone
Citation:   oxycodone. "Pins and Needles All Over My Body: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp20253)". Erowid.org. Aug 1, 2018. erowid.org/exp/20253

.5 tablets smoked Oxycodone (ground / crushed)
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Smokin' Oxy

I am 17 years old and have a lot of experience with drugs. I have taken hydrocodone before but this experience was a lot more intense

Yes, Smoking oxys do work! They are an opiate after all.

I cut one pill in half and grinded up the half into a fine powder and put it into my pipe with some marijuana. I was told that the dosage was 5mg a pill, but I'm not positive on that fact. When packing the bowl I only used enough weed to cover the hole on the bottem so the powder did not fall through. I Smoked it like opium.

The effects were almost instantaneous for I had trouble finishing the bowl. I spilled the burnt powder 2 times. After I finished smoking it, I talked with my brother for a bit. It was really fun. I didn't think I was making sense with the sentances I spoke, but my brother assured me that they made sense. (he was completly sober)

I was getting pins and needles all over my body. I was completely numb. I was thinking of something to do, when my brother told me that some heroin addicts watched lame cartoons when high. I gave it a try. I couldn't stop laughing. I don't know why I was laughing, I just had the feeling that I had to laugh constantly. That lasted for a nice long time. Overall, I must say that this drug is VERY fun But, I didn't think about anything and managed to accomplish nothing during the high. I think I'll stick to weed, speed, shrooms and acid.

Ok, my mom is bitching, I need to go fucking eat. =)

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 20253
Published: Aug 1, 2018Views: 2,540
Oxycodone (176) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)