Abuse?
LSD
by Courtney
Citation:   Courtney. "Abuse?: An Experience with LSD (exp20389)". Erowid.org. Apr 19, 2018. erowid.org/exp/20389

repeated   LSD

I used to do acid whenever I could get my hands on it in high school. (Generally every weekend). I loved it and always had a great time for about the first 2 years of doing it. I never really had strong visuals, but would come to meaningful conclusions about the world and have powerful realizations. I also enjoyed laughing my ass off at the insanity of the human race. After a while something changed though. I began to have bad trip after bad trip. I would get paranoid and had trouble trusting the people I was with. I thought that they were laughing at me and staring at me, wondering what was wrong with me. I also developed anxiety problems. I'm not sure what changed but I can no longer handle acid anymore and I'm kind of sad about that, but well, there's always mushrooms.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 20389
Published: Apr 19, 2018Views: 1,434
LSD (2) : Not Applicable (38), Addiction & Habituation (10), Bad Trips (6), Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1)