Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
No Horrible Effects
Methamphetamine
by Meth crystal crank
Citation:   Meth crystal crank. "No Horrible Effects: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp20517)". Erowid.org. Jul 26, 2018. erowid.org/exp/20517

repeated   Methamphetamine (powder / crystals)

Crystal Meth-personal experiences and effects

I have used methamphetamines recreationally for maybe a month sometimes every day. Usually smoking it but if I really needed to stay up (school) then I would snort it. However I think that as long as I do it responsibly ( ie DONT STAY UP FOR DAYS ON END) then I will not have any ill effects. I was doing it everyday and then took a trip out of town and was not able to do it for 3 weeks. I had no cravings for it or felt like I needed it at all. I have never gone pyschaotic or been extremely paranoid( but I do notice an increased awareness and hypersensitivity to sharp and loud sounds) I tend not to eat while on it, but afterwards I'll eat normally.

I have noticed that sometimes when I eat I feel a slight coming of acid reflux but this just occured recently and I have had problems with acid reflux before doing any drugs. It also never came to heart burn only a slight feeling of needing to burp you might say. The longest I have stayed up on meth is around 3 to 4 days which I do admit is not pleasent. After the 3rd day I felt very tired and lazy and I don't like staying up longer than a day. However I've felt worse off staying up one day on LSD. Smoking meth actually relaxes me and relives stress. Only when stressful things happen during a session do I start to feel 'tweaked' and end up trying to do constructive things like cleaning. In conclusion I have not felt any horrible effects off methamphetamines or felt any type of withdrawal symtoms.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 20517
Published: Jul 26, 2018Views: 692
Methamphetamine (37) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)