Getting High in My Budoir
Methamphetamine
by Pippa Piperton
Citation:   Pippa Piperton. "Getting High in My Budoir: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp20528)". Erowid.org. Mar 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/20528

repeated smoked Methamphetamine (powder / crystals)

I've been snortin since I was 29, I'm now 35, and I've had wild experiences that blew my fuckin mind. Meth opened the door to sexual abandonment. It greeted me with open arms, and begged me to stay and visit more often. Meth is very friendly ,you know. My sexual libido is very much out of control on meth.
My sexual libido is very much out of control on meth.
I'm sure many of you fellow speedheads know what I mean when I say there sre many uses for household appliances, other than thier specific duties. Needless to say, I was giving head like no tommorow. Sometimes10 different guys a day, with no shame. It is nice to be naughty, and have an excuse.... And my experiences kept getting kinkier and kinkier. For example, sex with 5 guys at one time. Sex with neighbors and personally, I dont regrett a thing. Cause I'm higher than shit right now. These days, I get high alone. In my bathroom. Just me, and Pippa. I smoke clouds that make an inferno look like a lit match. I have to have my secret reondevous with my lover, because my boyfriend will find me and kill Pippa. Smokin is the bomb. It broadened my horizons, stimulated my sexual longings, and it sure as fuck keeps me sane in an insane world

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 20528
Published: Mar 21, 2018Views: 1,297
Methamphetamine (37) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Sex Discussion (14), Relationships (44), Various (28)