Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Jibb-Tech Warrior
Methamphetamine
by methamphedamines
Citation:   methamphedamines. "Jibb-Tech Warrior: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp20536)". Erowid.org. Apr 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/20536

repeated smoked Methamphetamine

One day when running short of money to support my other habbits a friend came to me and said try meth its alot cheaper so with that we piled into his car and left for the city the first puddle we smoked hit me and gave me this instant overwhelming feeling of awakeness and better concentration we smoked and drew and played chess (rinse and repeat) and by the end of the night it was 8 am,For 9 fucking hours we had sat in this empty lot doing nothing when the sun came up and was time to go home.I hit my bed as soon as we got back to the house but my mind had trippy controlled images of what was really in my head more scary than anything.I finally decided I couldn't sleep so I got up and teched out on some video games. The bad thing was I stunk,I was sleep deprived my hands and legs went insta-cold and my arms blotched with heat patches,my stomach cringed at the thought of food .I was a head case but to this day i still do my meth only 2wice a month but hey it keeps me off the rock.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 20536
Published: Apr 18, 2018Views: 1,266
Methamphetamine (37) : Hangover / Days After (46), Retrospective / Summary (11), First Times (2), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)