Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Certainly No Substitute
Nutmeg
by Mr Happy Pants
Citation:   Mr Happy Pants. "Certainly No Substitute: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp20630)". Erowid.org. Nov 24, 2005. erowid.org/exp/20630

20 g oral Morning Glory (seeds)
  T+ 1:00 10 g oral Morning Glory (seeds)

5PM - I took 20g of nutmeg and its real hard to take down, like swallowing sand.

6PM - Starting to feel more relaxed and mellowed out; downed another 10 grams,

8:30PM - I start to feel really really stoned but not experiencing any visuals. This 'stoned' sensation was constant til about my next update.

12:30AM - When everything changed completely. it felt like my body was deafened, my head was spinning and I saw colourful visuals when I closed my eyes.

I awoke at about 12PM the next day and my head was still spinning and i had a hardcore hangover. If you are thinking of using nutmeg as a substitute for marijuana you will be pretty disapointed because it isn't there isnt a substitute for herb. Overall it wasnt worth it, the hangover was just too much and it all got a bit messed up towards the end.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 20630
Published: Nov 24, 2005Views: 8,345
Nutmeg (41) : Alone (16), First Times (2)