Completely Disoriented
Nitrous Oxide
by Roy
Citation:   Roy. "Completely Disoriented: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp21118)". Erowid.org. Jan 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/21118

4 inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

I was at a party that was pretty dry, there wasn't much alcohol and we couldn't find any weed. I'd tried nos before out of whipped cream bottles, and since I'd paid 5 bucks for the rights to use the nos tank, I decided to try it. A guy filled my balloon to capacity. I took some deep breaths, let all the air out of my lungs, and inhaled as much of the nos as I could. I exhaled into the balloon, and inhaled out of it again, and repeated that about 3 times. Then the effects started to hit. The skin all over my body felt alive, buzzing, electric in a very pleasurable way. The music got really loud and broken up into my own beat in my head, that was the most relevant part of the experience. I was groovn to the beat wh, sitting or laying down on the ground. I'm not sure if I lost conciousness, but all of the sudden I felt like I had awakened from a fainting spell. I didn't know where I was or who I was. I was very confused, and I have no idea how long it took me to realize where I was. That part was pretty scary, I must have sacrificed a few brain cells on that one.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 21118
Published: Jan 29, 2018Views: 604
Nitrous Oxide (40) : General (1), Large Party (54)