Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Nothing Is Happening...
H.B. Woodrose
by vata
Citation:   vata. "Nothing Is Happening...: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp21334)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2003. erowid.org/exp/21334

6 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose

I peeled off the fuzz, and popped 6 in my mouth.. Chewed em up and swallowed them. 2-5 hours later still No nausea, no high, no nothing... Ok... Maybe I should grind em and soak them.

Next day I peel, and crush, grind and soak 8... Wait 20 hours... Strain it... Drink the liquid... 2 hours later... Nothing... Except wanting to be experiencing it so I'm trying to force it mentally.. But its not working.

Is eating food a bad thing? I ate before, and I ate after.. Other people seem to have not had a problem with it...

Maybe seeds not real? I'm just curious and confused...

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 21334
Published: Mar 7, 2003Views: 4,791
H.B. Woodrose (26) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)