individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Smoking Extract
Caffeine
by Palm tree
Citation:   Palm tree. "Smoking Extract: An Experience with Caffeine (exp21370)". Erowid.org. Mar 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/21370

3 hits smoked Caffeine (extract)

I extracted the caffeine from regular coffee and from various kinds of tea using the same method to extract hash. I ended up with a thick, black sticky gue, opium like. I cut a small nugget and melted it into tabbaco like one should do with hash. I then smoked three hits using my trusty bong. Firstly, I felt a big rush, wich only lasted several seconds. I then felt VERY edgy and awake, but still calmed in a strange matter. I had no desire to get up and move around, but I felt a great sense of anticipation for doing so.

In the next two hours the effect calmed down, and I remained egdy and a bit shaky. All in all, if I've just blacked out and I want to snap out from the exhaustedness, I may smoke some caffeine, wich will kick me right back on my feet. If I want to relax, I sug forget about caffeine. If I want to have fun, I stick to the regular recreasional drugs. However, extracting hash and caffeine combined, will produce a strong healthy strange effect.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 21370
Published: Mar 3, 2018Views: 1,285
Caffeine (11) : General (1), Personal Preparation (45), Unknown Context (20)