Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
One Life, Lost
Methamphetamine
by Jeffrey K.
Citation:   Jeffrey K.. "One Life, Lost: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp22177)". Erowid.org. Jul 27, 2018. erowid.org/exp/22177

repeated   Methamphetamine

Well my story starts off when I was introduced to this drug by a name I feel that I should not mention. I was bored with life having all the luxuries that I needed. I played basketball in high school and I was just over having everything that I wanted, when I wanted it. I understand now that having no rules at my house was the reason for my downfall. I got into the drug by being bored and I started buying it a lot and missing out on basketball practice to snort up the lines of glass. After a while I was bored with that and someone introduced me to smoking the drug. After that I was doing it non stop. It got out of control and I was stealing from family members a lot. Money and other goods from the house that I would either sell or trade for drugs. I occasionaly did coke and extacy only in large amounts though. I will Never do drugs again. I got arrested and did a year, I just got out and I am moving on.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 22177
Published: Jul 27, 2018Views: 940
Methamphetamine (37) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)