Ltd Ed 'Solve et Elucido' Art Giclee
This reverberating psychedelic giclee print is a gift for a
$500 donation to Erowid. 12" x 12", stretched on canvas, the
image wraps around the sides of the 1" thick piece. Signed
by artist Vibrata, and Erowid founders Earth & Fire.
Super Aphrodesiac
Yohimbe
Citation:   Long Time User. "Super Aphrodesiac: An Experience with Yohimbe (exp22221)". Erowid.org. Jan 5, 2008. erowid.org/exp/22221

5.0 mg oral Yohimbe (capsule)
I dose about 5 mg a half hour before I have sex. I have had some rather intense episodes prior to figuring out a standard dose. One can become rather cranked up on too much.

I am 49 yrs old and can achieve a very hard and super sensitive erection using the above. Aditionally, I have had up to four huge ejaculating orgasms in 1/2 hour (at my age!) without losing the erection. This is no BS.

This substance also works for females. My wife has reported way more intense orgasms. I notice much more moisture and tightness (due to swollen erectile tissue). Her clitoris can become twice the usual. Women should start with only 2mg.

This is the only substance that I have found to really come close to a true aphrodesiac.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 22221
Published: Jan 5, 2008Views: 24,243
[ View PDF (to print) ] [ View LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Swap Dark/Light ]
Yohimbe (96) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Relationships (44), Sex Discussion (14), Health Benefits (32), Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1)

COPYRIGHTS: All reports copyright Erowid.
TERMS OF USE: By accessing this page, you agree not to download, analyze, distill, reuse, digest, or feed into any AI-type system the report data without first contacting Erowid Center and receiving written permission.

Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the authors who submit them. Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.