Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Super Aphrodesiac
Yohimbe
by Long Time User
Citation:   Long Time User. "Super Aphrodesiac: An Experience with Yohimbe (exp22221)". Erowid.org. Jan 5, 2008. erowid.org/exp/22221

5.0 mg oral Yohimbe (capsule)

I dose about 5 mg a half hour before I have sex. I have had some rather intense episodes prior to figuring out a standard dose. One can become rather cranked up on too much.

I am 49 yrs old and can achieve a very hard and super sensitive erection using the above. Aditionally, I have had up to four huge ejaculating orgasms in 1/2 hour (at my age!) without losing the erection. This is no BS.

This substance also works for females. My wife has reported way more intense orgasms. I notice much more moisture and tightness (due to swollen erectile tissue). Her clitoris can become twice the usual. Women should start with only 2mg.

This is the only substance that I have found to really come close to a true aphrodesiac.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 22221
Published: Jan 5, 2008Views: 23,219
Yohimbe (96) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Relationships (44), Sex Discussion (14), Health Benefits (32), Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1)