Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Felt Nothing
H.B. Woodrose
by Jon
Citation:   Jon. "Felt Nothing: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp22380)". Erowid.org. Sep 27, 2007. erowid.org/exp/22380

6 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)
  13 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)

I decided to try these, I mean, they are a legal high, and cheap, so why not. I got 25 seeds and one night took 6. After 2.5 hours of feeling nothing, I took 6 more and went to bed, setting my alarm for a couple hours so I could wake up to see if I felt anything. and when I woke up, nothing. So the next night I took the rest (crushed them very well, 13) after 5 hours, I never felt anything, not even a stomach ache. The place I got them from looks respectable - so I don't know what my deal is.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 22380
Published: Sep 27, 2007Views: 1,352
H.B. Woodrose (26) : General (1), Alone (16)