Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Feels Like Sex on E
Bupropion (Wellbutrin)
by psyc rat
Citation:   psyc rat. "Feels Like Sex on E: An Experience with Bupropion (Wellbutrin) (exp22398)". Erowid.org. Feb 1, 2005. erowid.org/exp/22398

150 mg oral Pharms - Bupropion (daily)

Well my psyc. perscibed me wellbutrin for my ADD and low motivation, didn't go too well after the 4th consistent day some unpleasant side affects surfaced (rash, itching, and constantly having to urinate. These are rare but they do happen).

On the upside the female form never looked so good or arousing. Also orgasms during sex were so intense that I thought I would explode, they also lasted for 46 seconds (my girlfriend was counting). The only time I've felt this sexually stimulated is on MDMA. Come to think of it as far as chemical arousals go it felt exactly like ecstacy. Smith/Cline I do believe you have a sexually therapeutic/recreational winner.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 22398
Published: Feb 1, 2005Views: 43,946
Pharms - Bupropion (87) : Sex Discussion (14), Health Benefits (32), Small Group (2-9) (17)