Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Dazed and Confused
Nutmeg
by Raven Ivory
Citation:   Raven Ivory. "Dazed and Confused: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp2255)". Erowid.org. Oct 14, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2255

17 g oral Nutmeg (ground / crushed)

I took about 17 grams of powdered nutmeg (the kind you can just buy at the grocery store.) Anyway, I tried mixing it with water, but I found that to be very disgusting. I forced myself to drink it, however, then decided to drink a coke afterwards, which did help get rid of some of the bad taste. I waited all night for something to happen, but I experienced a mere cigarette type buzz.

When I woke up the next day, I felt very tired. I was on my way to school, and I remember thinking objects were moving, or objects were in a place that they were not. All day I was sort of in a daze, and people would say things that made little sense to me. What I compare it to is just being drunk, or coming down from a MJ high. I would definitly try it again, probably upping the dosage and going for a more fresh nutmeg. =)

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 2255
Published: Oct 14, 2000Views: 10,240
Nutmeg (41) : General (1), Various (28)