Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
A Wave Of Weirdness
Dimenhydrinate
by Dimenhydrinate
Citation:   Dimenhydrinate. "A Wave Of Weirdness: An Experience with Dimenhydrinate (exp22788)". Erowid.org. Nov 9, 2007. erowid.org/exp/22788

1400 mg oral Dimenhydrinate (pill / tablet)

After reading many of the other dramamine experiences I decided to give it a go. I bought the pills, went home, ate an egg sandwich, then proceeded to pop the 24 pills. This would be my first trip.

Lets just say it wasn’t what I expected. I thought the trip would be purple elephants and giant marshemellow men and things of that sort. The only hallucination if you could call it that really was a few dots that would shoot across my field of vision and a gelatin like substance over everything. Sometimes things would look like they were still in that spot even if I moved them. like a transparent image of it.

Later that day about 6 hours after consumption of the pills I had to go see a new physcologist about my ADHD. She knew I was messed up on something, she gave me a few tests and told me to go read them and check the boxes that applied. Well, that would have been easy if I could actually read one single word on the paper, my vision was so distorted and blurry I couldn’t even make out a box. I checked many things that were very off. Because of those actions she gave me a lovely blood and urine test for drugs which I failed being a pothead and all. Probably a few other things I wouldn’t want her to have seen on that test came up too.

My pupils became very very small and I had a robot like walk. To say the least it wasn’t as 'great' as I thought it would be and I don’t know if I would do it again.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 22788
Published: Nov 9, 2007Views: 7,749
Dimenhydrinate (17) : General (1), First Times (2), Various (28)