Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Damn Rookies
Methamphetamine
by cheshire cat
Citation:   cheshire cat. "Damn Rookies: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp22831)". Erowid.org. Jun 13, 2021. erowid.org/exp/22831

repeated insufflated Methamphetamine (powder / crystals)
    repeated smoked Methamphetamine

MY friend ditched me the other night, left me waiting til sunrise for some dude and I assumed a bag of dope. I was pist.
She calls me the next day and wants to make it up to me. She says shell smoke me out....I'm thinking its bud,right?
I get into the car and she pulls out thys pilo, and it all begins. It was three people and an 8ball on my first time....we went fucking everywhere smokin this shit. Had a couple lines too....is it sopposed to sting your nose? Felt nice and tingly to me...

They ditch me at about 3 am and I'm wondering through town looking for smokes, and a safe place to smoke more D. I finally end up at a dark school, I start to smoke, and then I start hearing and seeing things that weren't there. Got really paranoid. I spent the whole night freaking out, it wasn't all that great. When morning finally hits I go smoke in a big overgrown field, ditched the pilo cuz I thought the pigs were after me, and ran did a tweaker walk all the way back to my pad. When I looked in the mirror my eyes were bulging out of my head and my lips were all purple, I was really fucking scary.

Spent the rest of my coming down stuck in my room, not able to sleep, not able to walk around because it was extremely sunny outside, and Just beating the shit out of myself. Punching myself as hard as I could in the face, hitting my head on the wall or with beer bottles, burning myself with lighters and scratching at my flesh. I just....needed some fucking more. My kingdom for more dope at that point. The pain actually felt really good at that point. Oh, yeah, I guess I smoked too much or something cuz I couldnt even talk, I was spitting up blood cuz my throat was so raw and I could feel my lungs pop whenever I breathed. Rather shitty, I think.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 22831
Published: Jun 13, 2021Views: 1,029
Methamphetamine (37) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Various (28)